PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
By using this site, you signify your assent to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to all of these Terms and Conditions of use, please do not use this site!
Mind Fitness Inc. may revise and update these Terms and Conditions at any time. Your continued usage of the Mind Fitness Space (or the “Site”) will mean you accept those changes.
Mind Fitness Inc and the affiliated owners/officers, instructor(s), and staff are not acting in the capacity of a doctor, psychologist, or other licensed or registered professional. Any advice given by Mind Fitness Inc and the affiliated owners/officers, instructor(s), and staff is not meant to take the place of advice by these professionals. If you are under the care of a health care professional or currently use prescription medications, you should discuss any use of dietary supplements or any other modification of your diet with your doctor first and should not discontinue any prescription medications without first consulting with your doctor.
THIS SITE OFFERS:
- HEALTH, LIFESTYLE AND WELLNESS INFORMATION
- MIND FITNESS TIPS
- LIFE COACHING TIPS
- RELATIONSHIP TIPSPITIT-MIND-BODY TIPS
- NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
- NATURAL AND ALTERNATIVE OR COMPLEMENTARY TO HEALING INFORMATION
AND IS DESIGNED FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. YOU SHOULD NOT RELY ON THIS INFORMATION AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR, NOR DOES IT REPLACE, PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO CONTINUE VISITING WITH AND BEING TREATED BY YOUR PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN OR HEALTH CARE PROVIDER. IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERNS OR QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR PHYSICAL OR MENTAL HEALTH, YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT WITH A PHYSICIAN OR OTHER HEALTH-CARE PROFESSIONAL. DO NOT DISREGARD, AVOID OR DELAY OBTAINING MEDICAL OR HEALTH RELATED ADVICE FROM YOUR HEALTH-CARE PROFESSIONAL BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU MAY HAVE READ ON THIS SITE. CONSULT WITH YOUR OWN MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL REGARDING ALL NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENTS OR HERBAL SUPPLEMENTS/REMEDIES TO EVALUATE IF THEY COULD ADVERSELY AFFECT OR REACT WITH ANY MEDICATIONS OR PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS.
NOTHING STATED OR POSTED ON THIS SITE OR AVAILABLE THROUGH ANY SERVICES ARE INTENDED TO BE, AND MUST NOT BE TAKEN TO BE, THE PRACTICE OF MEDICAL OR COUNSELING CARE. FOR PURPOSES OF THIS AGREEMENT, THE PRACTICE OF MEDICINE AND COUNSELING INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PSYCHIATRY, PSYCHOLOGY, PSYCHOTHERAPY, OR PROVIDING HEALTH CARE TREATMENT, INSTRUCTIONS, DIAGNOSIS, PROGNOSIS OR ADVICE.
Nutrition and fitness should be tailored to the personal needs of each individual considering their physical condition and circumstances. All content at Mind Fitness Inc. has been developed for educational and general purposes and does not consider individual needs, physical needs or circumstances of the subscriber or visitor to the site. The subscriber or visitor is responsible for consulting a primary healthcare provider when considering the nutrition and mind-body wellness information at the Mind Fitness Inc. site or classes that Mind Fitness Inc. offers. Including (without limitation) the applicability of such information in light of the personal needs, physical condition and health of subscriber or visitor.
Reliance on any information provided by Mind Fitness Inc., others appearing on the Site at the invitation of Mind Fitness Inc., or other visitors to the Site is solely at your own risk.
Any statements or claims about the possible emotional and /or physical health benefits conferred by any tips or advise stated in Mind Fitness Inc. site, have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Links to Other Sites
Mind Fitness Inc. may provide links to third-party web sites. Mind Fitness Inc. is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites, sites framed within the Mind Fitness Inc. Site, third-party sites provided as search results, or third-party advertisements, and does not make any representations regarding their content or accuracy. Your use of third-party websites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such sites.
Intellectual Property Rights
Our Limited License to You. This Site and all the materials available on the Site are the property of us and/or our affiliates or licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. The Site is provided solely for your personal noncommercial use. You may not use the Site or the materials available on the Site in a manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights or that has not been authorized by us. More specifically, unless explicitly authorized in these Terms of Service or by the owner of the materials, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means) any material from the Site. You may, however, from time to time, download and/or print one copy of individual pages of the Site for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
Liability of Mind Fitness Inc. and Its Administrators
The use of the Mind Fitness Inc. Site and the Content is at your own risk.
When using the Mind Fitness Inc. site, information will be transmitted over a medium that may be beyond the control and jurisdiction of Mind Fitness Inc.. Accordingly, Mind Fitness Inc. assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Mind Fitness Inc. Site.
The Mind Fitness Space Inc. and the content are provided on an “as is” basis. MIND FITNESS INC., TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Without limiting the foregoing Mind Fitness Inc. makes no representations or warranties about the following:
- The accuracy, reliability, completeness, currentness, or timeliness of the Content, software, text, graphics, links, or communications provided on or through the use of Mind Fitness Inc..
- The satisfaction of any government regulations requiring disclosure of information or the approval or compliance of any software tools with regard to the content contained on the Mind Fitness Inc. Site.
The Mind Fitness Inc. Site and the content are provided on an “as is” basis. MIND FITNESS INC., TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Without limiting the foregoing, Mind Fitness Inc. makes no representations or warranties about the following:
- The accuracy, reliability, completeness, currentness, or timeliness of the content, software, text, graphics, links, or communications provided on or through the use of Mind Fitness Inc..
- The satisfaction of any government regulations requiring disclosure of information or the approval or compliance of any software tools with regard to the Content contained on the Mind Fitness Inc. Site.
If case of loss of data or service interruption, in no event shall Mind Fitness Inc., its administrators or any third parties mentioned on the Mind Fitness Inc. Site be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, personal injury/wrongful death, lost profits, or damages) resulting from the use of or inability to use the Mind Fitness Inc. Site or the Content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not Mind Fitness Inc, its administrators or any third parties mentioned on the Mind Fitness Inc. Site are advised of the possibility of such damages.
Mind Fitness Inc., its administrators or any third parties mentioned on the Mind Fitness Inc. Site shall be liable only to the extent of actual damages incurred by you, not to exceed U.S. $10. Contract and relationship is under Florida law and any disputes resulting from any information, contracts or courses by Mind Fitness Inc. or its administrators are to be resolved by mediation in the state of Florida.
Florida State Law Notice
Florida State law allows any person to provide nutritional advice or give advice concerning proper nutrition--which is the giving of advice as to the role of food and food ingredients, including dietary supplements. This state law does NOT confer authority to practice medicine or to undertake the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any disease, pain, deformity, injury, or physical or mental condition and specifically does not authorize any person other than
one who is a licensed health practitioner to state that any product might cure any disease, disorder, or condition.
Mind Fitness Inc., its administrators or any third parties mentioned on the Mind Fitness Inc. Site are not liable for any personal injury, including death, caused by your use or misuse of the Site or Content, or Public Areas. Any claims arising in connection with your use of the Site, any Content, or the Public Areas must be brought within one (1) year of the date of the event giving rise to such action occurred. Remedies under these Terms and Conditions are exclusive and are limited to those expressly provided for in these Terms and Conditions.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Mind Fitness Inc. and its administrators, harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Mind Fitness Space with respect to the use of the Mind Fitness Inc. Site and Content.
Security for all personally identifiable information is extremely important to us. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, The Company cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit via the internet. By transmitting any such information to the Company, you accept that you do so at your own risk.
This privacy notice provides you with details of how we collect and process your personal data through your use of our site www.lucabosurgi.com. Mind Fitness Inc. is based in the United States of America.
Use of Information: As a general policy, no personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, or e-mail address, is automatically collected from your visit to the Site.
By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over 13 years of age.
Mind Fitness Inc. is the data controller and is responsible for your personal data.
Mind Fitness Inc.
7369 Spring Hill Drive, Spring Hill, FL-34606
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU, FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND ON WHAT GROUND WE PROCESS IT. Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymized data.
We may process the following categories of personal data about you:
- Communication Data that includes any communication that you send to us whether that be through the contact form on our website, through email, comments or any other communication that you send us. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defense of legal claims. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to reply to communications sent to us, to keep records and to establish, pursue or defend legal claims.
- Customer Data that includes data relating to any purchases of goods and/or services such as your name, title, billing address, delivery address email address, phone number, contact details, purchase details, whether you are an expecting mom, partner or dad, due date and your card details. We process this data to supply the goods and/or services you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions. Our lawful ground for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps at your request to enter into such a contract.
- User Data that includes data about how you use our website and any online services together with any data that you post for publication on our website or through other online services. We process this data to operate our website and ensure relevant content is provided to you, to ensure the security of our website, to maintain back- ups of our website and/or databases and to enable publication and administration of our website, other online services and business. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business.
- Technical Data that includes data about your use of our website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our website. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system. We process this data to analyze your use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and website, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business and to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
- Marketing Data that includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. We process this data to enable you to partake in promotions such as competitions and free give-aways, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
- We may use Customer Data, User Data, Technical Data and Marketing Data to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you (including Facebook adverts or other display advertisements) and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you. Our lawful ground for this processing is legitimate interests which is to grow our business. We may also use such data to send other marketing communications to you. Our lawful ground for this processing is either consent or legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
Where we are required to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of the contract between us and you do not provide us with that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract (for example, to deliver goods or services to you). If you don’t provide us with the requested data, we may have to cancel a product or service you have ordered but if we do, we will notify you at the time.
We will only use your personal data for a purpose it was collected for or a reasonably compatible purpose if necessary. For more information on this please email us at email@example.com. In case we need to use your details for an unrelated new purpose we will let you know and explain the legal grounds for processing.
We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may receive data from third parties such as analytics providers such as Google LLC in the US or SquareSpace INC which is part of the EU/US Privacy Shield and the Swiss-US Privacy Shield, advertising networks such as Facebook based in the US which is part of the EU/US Privacy Shield and the Swiss-US Privacy Shield, such as search information providers such as Google based in the US, providers of technical, payment and delivery services, such as data brokers or aggregators.
Our lawful ground of processing your personal data to send you marketing communications is either your consent or our legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
Under the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations, we may send you marketing communications from us if (i) you made a purchase or asked for information from us about our goods or services or (ii) you agreed to receive marketing communications and in each case you have not opted out of receiving such communications since.
Before we share your personal data with any third party for their own marketing purposes we will get your express consent.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by unsubscribing to all emails. Or you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org ask to be removed from the e-mail list.
If you opt out of receiving marketing communications this opt-out does not apply to personal data provided as a result of other transactions, such as purchases, warranty registrations etc.
DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below:
Service providers who provide IT and system administration services. We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
When deciding what the correct time is to keep the data for we look at its amount, nature and sensitivity, potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure, the processing purposes, if these can be achieved by other means and legal requirements.
For tax purposes the law requires us to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they stop being customers.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under data protection laws you have rights in relation to your personal data that include the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, to object to processing, to portability of data and (where the lawful ground of processing is consent) to withdraw consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at email@example.com.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive or refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you.
If you are living in the UK and EU and not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We should be grateful if you would contact us first if you do have a complaint so that we can try to resolve it for you.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
PARTICIPANT LIABILITY WAIVER AND GENERAL TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT TO ATTEND CLASSES, COUSES AND WORKSHOPS AT THE SPRING HILL LOCATION
I hereby agree, without exception, to the following PARTICIPANT LIABILITY WAIVER AND GENERAL TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT (hereinafter, “Agreement”) with YOUR SUITE ON THE WATER INC DBA MIND FITNESS SPACE (hereinafter, “Mind Fitness Space”):
- I am participating in classes and/or services during which I will receive information and instruction about yoga, fitness, and mental and physical health. I recognize that yoga, fitness, and movement require physical exertion, which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury. I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved in participating in said activities.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in any physical fitness program, including, but not limited to, yoga. I represent and warrant that I have no medical condition that would prevent my participation in physical fitness activities such as those delineated above.
- In consideration of being permitted to participate in the yoga, fitness, and all other classes, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries, or damages, known and unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the activities.
- In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the yoga, fitness, and all other classes, I knowingly, voluntarily, and expressly waive any claim I may have against Mind Fitness Space and the affiliated owners/officers, the instructor(s), the staff, and the landlord/owner of the building for injuries or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in classes or workshops held at 7369-71 Spring Hill Drive, Spring Hill, Florida 34606.
- With regard to my participation in other classes or events at 7369-71 Spring Hill Drive, Spring Hill, Florida 34606, I will also assume full responsibility for any injuries that may result from my participation, with the same considerations that this waiver stipulates for yoga, fitness, and mental and physical health activities (i.e., items 1 through 4 above).
- All movements/postures/guidance, that is cued and/or demoed are only suggested, and NOT required for everyone to perform. All participants, including myself, will listen to our bodies and do what feels good, comfortable, and within the boundaries of our physical and mental limitations, if any. If something does not feel good for me, I will immediately stop the movement or posture, or modify same to suit my mental and physical needs. Furthermore, if any activity does not feel comfortable, I hereby acknowledge that I shall, instead of continuing with said activity, choose to sit down, breathe, and enjoy being in a good healing space.
I AM IN GOOD PHYSICAL AND MENTAL HEALTH AND DO NOT SUFFER FROM ANY HANDICAPS OR PHYSICAL CONDITIONS THAT COULD CONSTITUTE A DANGER TO MYSELF OR OTHERS AS A RESULT OF MY PARTICIPATION IN THE AFOREMENTIONED ACTIVITIES, AND I ACCEPT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE ACTIVITIES FREELY AND WITH A FULL AND COMPLETE UNDERSTANDING OF THE RISKS INVOLVED.
PROMOTIONAL MATERIAL / PHOTO WAIVER:
I hereby give my permission to use my likeness, image, voice, and/or appearance as such may be embodied in any pictures, photos, video recordings, audiotapes, digital images, and the like, and in such.
I hereby waive any right to inspect or approve of the finished photographs or electronic matter that may be used in conjunction with them now or in the future, whether that use is known to me or unknown, and I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising from or related to the use of the image(s).
I acknowledge I am eighteen (18) years of age or older and that I am competent to contract in my own name. I have read this Agreement before signing below, and I fully understand the contents, meaning, and impact of this Agreement.
I understand that I am free to address any specific questions regarding this Agreement by submitting those questions in writing prior to signing, and I agree that my failure to do so will be interpreted as a free, fully informed, and knowledgeable acceptance of the terms of this Agreement.
CODE OF CONDUCT:
Mind Fitness Space and the affiliated owners/officers, instructor(s), and staff are committed to the health, safety, and welfare of the community and each of the participants in their classes, and will correspondingly not tolerate unreasonable, threatening, obscene, harassing, indecent, or illegal behavior.
Participants who do not observe the code of conduct and/or abuse equipment or property of Mind Fitness Space in any fashion will be asked to leave.
Mind Fitness Space and the affiliated owners/officers, instructor(s), and staff have the right to observe and judge behavior, and respond accordingly based on their independent judgment and in their sole discretion. This right includes, but is not limited to, termination of participant’s class attendance rights and/or membership without refund to any participant engaging in unacceptable behavior.
The participant shall pay for any damages to property which results from the willful and/or negligent conduct of any participant, participant’s guest(s), or participant’s dependent child/children. Not all rules and regulations are listed in this agreement, but anything not listed shall be covered as part of the reasonable person standard relating to acceptable behavior in public settings, and correspondingly be deemed to be encompassed by the terms and conditions herein.
Mind Fitness Space and the affiliated owners/officers, instructor(s), and staff reserve the right to add, change, and/or remove rules, conditions of membership, and date and time of classes.
I acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the CDC and many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing from time to time.
I further acknowledge that Mind Fitness Space has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 while participants engage in yoga, fitness, and other classes.
I further acknowledge that Mind Fitness Space cannot guarantee that I will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19. I also understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, other participants and their families.
I voluntarily seek the services provided by Mind Fitness Space and acknowledge that I am potentially increasing my risk of exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19 by participating in same. I also acknowledge that I must comply with all set procedures and preventative measures to reduce the spread of Coronavirus/COVID-19 while at Mind Fitness Space.
I hereby release and agree to hold Mind Fitness Space and the affiliated owners/officers, instructor(s), and staffharmless from, and waive on behalf of myself, my heirs, and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses, and compensation for damage or loss to myself and/or my property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act, or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with any services received from Mind Fitness Space and the affiliated owners/officers, instructor(s), and staff.
Finally, I fully and completely understand that this Agreement discharges Mind Fitness Space and the affiliated owners/officers, instructor(s), and staff from any liability or claim that I, my heirs, or any personal representatives may have against Mind Fitness Space and the affiliated owners/officers, instructor(s), and staff with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection with, any services received from Mind Fitness Space and the affiliated owners/officers, instructor(s), and staff. This Agreement, and the affiliated discharge and release of liability also extends to the landlord/owner of the building.
Mind Fitness Space and the affiliated owners/officers, instructor(s), and staff are not acting in the capacity of a doctor, psychologist, or other licensed or registered professional. Any advice given by Mind Fitness Space and the affiliated owners/officers, instructor(s), and staff is not meant to take the place of advice by these professionals. If you are under the care of a health care professional or currently use prescription medications, you should discuss any use of dietary supplements or any other modification of your diet with your doctor first, and should not discontinue any prescription medications without first consulting with your doctor.
Additionally, prior to engaging in any type of exercise, it is recommended that you consult with your medical or health care practitioner in regards to being able to physically perform these exercises as it relates to your preexisting body structure and/or any other health issues or conditions. Always obtain full medical clearance before practicing yoga or any other exercise program. Always practice safely and ensure to warm up the whole body before participating.
Similarly, if you are pregnant, follow your physician’s advice.
Furthermore, the information provided in any and all blogs, websites, books, courses, and other materials is strictly for reference and educational purposes only and is not in any manner meant to be a substitute for medical advice and is not to be used in any manner for the diagnosis and/or treatment of any medical or surgical condition. If you suspect you have a medical problem, consult with your physician.
Additionally, not all yoga or other exercise practices are appropriate or suitable for every person. Yoga is not recommended for and is not safe for those with certain medical conditions. Always, in your particular case, consult your health care provider. Yoga is not a substitute for medical attention. As previously stated, we at Mind Fitness Space are not medical professionals and we do not in any way intend or attempt to examine, diagnose, or treat any medical condition.
Always seek the guidance of your doctor or other qualified health professional with any questions you may have regarding your health or a medical condition. Never disregard the advice of a medical professional, or delay in seeking such advice because of something you have read in any and all blogs, websites, books, courses, and other materials.
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor, go to the nearest hospital emergency department, or call for emergency services immediately. If you choose to rely on any information provided by Mind Fitness Space while intentionally disregarding any and all medical conditions, you do so solely at your own risk.
Clients’ confidentiality is required by the Florida statutes, and Mind Fitness Space and the affiliated owners/officers, instructor(s), and staff keep to the highest standards in this regard. Participants’ records are only handled by and accessible to our staff, who are all required to sign a confidentiality agreement. Your personal information may not be released to any external/outside agency or individual unless you have first given written permission for Mind Fitness Space to do so. However, there are certain limits to confidentiality, and as a result Mind Fitness Space may be required to release information to appropriate governmental authorities under certain circumstances, including any requirement for release of information because of a subpoena or legal investigation, or when information is received that suggests possible harm to yourself or others and as discussed in more detail below.
Most states, including Florida, have laws that either require or permit the disclosure of information about participants who may become violent. These laws are typically referred to as “duty to warn” or “duty to protect” laws.
Participant hereby acknowledges the serious nature of situations in which information is received by Mind Fitness Space and the affiliated owners/officers, instructor(s), and staff which indicates the possibility of participant harming himself, herself, or others. With that being said, participant authorizes Mind Fitness Space and the affiliated owners/officers, instructor(s), and staff to comply with Florida disclosure laws related to the “duty to warn” or “duty to protect” in those specific situations.
I have read the instant Agreement and fully understand its contents. I voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above.