Adult Emotional Dependency (AED)
Adult Emotional Dependency (AED)
The "until-today unidentified" most common and devastating psychological condition on earth
the main root-cause of anxiety and fear.
- Adult Emotional Dependency (AED) defines the devastating mental condition caused by the continuation in adulthood of Emotional Dependency.
- Emotional Dependency is a vital, instinctual behavior in childhood, which compels childildren to seek protection, love and leadership from parents and caretakers.
- Emotional Dependency is meant to terminate just before puberty. If it carries on in adulthood, it instinctually compels grownups to act like children, emotionally dependent for love, protection and guidance upon 'others'.
- The condition causes generalized anxiety, fear of judgement and rejection, need for approval, confidence issues, social anxiety, depression, addictions, feeling overwhelmed and tired, poor performance and much more...
- Adult Emotional Dependency (AED) can be resolved in just a few weeks with the Anxiety Clinic, the CognitiveOS Hypnosis® Mind Training basic program. The method combines life coaching with mind-healing and training delivered in a state of awake hypnosis, a form of hypnosis that keeps you aware and in control at all times. This process stems from the mind-training methodology used by the Tibetan monks for centuries. Click here to schedule your free consultation with Luca Bosurgi, the creator of the method.
You can now experience the basic CognitiveOS Hypnosis® Mind Training program in the comfort of you home, with the Anxiety Clinic Virtual Reality mobile app. Read more...
“Extraordinary insight – I am a 56 year old female, psychotherapist and I have experienced the gamut of healing modalities. Luca is one of the most insightful life coach I have ever met – his understanding of humanity, men’s issues, women’s issues, young people’s issues is nothing short of extraordinary. The technique he uses short cuts the usual extended therapeutic relationship and I have found a new way to look at my life and am experiencing significant shifts.” Fiona Goodwin – Psychotherapist. Genbook
What is Emotional Dependency in childhood?
Emotional Dependency is an instinctual behavior, hardcoded in our mind to protect and stimulate our emotional development during childhood. It's main function is to compel children to gain parental protection, guidance and emotional fulfillment.
Emotional Dependency uses powerful emotions to induce a child to seek:
- Safety - seeking protection upon adults.
- Mental development - seeking leadership validation and guidance.
- Emotional fulfillment - seeking love and care.
Emotional Dependency starts at birth and is supposed to terminate just before puberty. This is when young adults are meant to enter the phase of emotional self-reliance, shifting the fulfillment of their emotional needs from parents to themselves. Young adults terminate their Emotional Dependency using models of self-reliance learned from parents and caretakers.
If young adults are unable to embrace their own emotional fulfillment, Emotional Dependency remains active in adulthood, shifting the fulfillment of their emotional needs from parents to ‘others’. This defines the devastating condition named Adult Emotional Dependency (AED).
What is Adult Emotional Dependency (AED)?
We are born with the tools needed to become emotionally mature and self-reliant as we move from childhood into young adulthood. During our childhood these tools remain undeveloped and/or dormant, causing us to be dependent on our parents or guardians. As we approach puberty our natural need for self-leadership and emotional independence begin to awaken with the purpose of converting our relationships from dependent to independent. The level of success we achieve in our transition to emotional independence is determined by the life-models we learned from our parents.
Though this is Nature’s plan, it frequently fails because our parents and/or guardians have not achieved emotional independence themselves, so they cannot model and teach these essential life skills to their children. Without proper emotional self-reliant education, the young adult doesn't own the necessary awareness and tools required to reach emotional independence. Thus, this ensures Emotional Dependency stays active after puberty, transferring the compelling need for leadership, love, safety, validation and guidance from 'parents' to 'others', i.e. friends, partners, colleagues, social environment, and may carry on through the entire life. This is the condition defined as Adult Emotional Dependency (AED).
Which are the Adult Emotional Dependency (AED) symptoms?
Our human nature is to become self-reliant and emotionally independent in adulthood. Emotionally independent individuals are able to interact freely and comfortably with partners, families, friends and community – from a place of equality and personal empowerment. This allows us to be socially inter-dependent, the ability to interact and share our lives with people by free choice - not constrained by fear and need.
Instead, emotional dependency in adulthood builds complex and painful layers of anxiety and fear and typically results in several debilitating emotions/feelings. Adult Emotional Dependency (AED) is the cause of the symptoms related to being emotionally dependent in adulthood upon 'others' ( peers, colleagues, friends, family, partners, social environment. Not necessarily upon a specific person) as source of protection, approval, leadership and emotional fulfillment. These may include:
Fear of :
Belief in the need for:
- External leadership and/or validation
- Over-giving to being a ‘pleaser’
- Accepting abuse to get affection
- Neediness and self-focus
- Social anxiety
- Chronic insecurity
- Lacking an identity
- Being a fraud and a failure
- Being a child in a world of adults
- Resentment for the lack of external leadership and support
Emotional dependency throughout adult life creates:
- Feeling overwhelmed and tired
- Dependency in relationships
- Loneliness and solitude
- Loss of spirit-mind connection
- Panic attacks
- Chronic anger
- Unwarranted fears
- An inferiority complex
- Antisocial tendencies
- Emotional and spiritual numbness
- Borderline personality
- Unsuccessful personal life and relationships
- Unfulfilled artistic and professional aspirations
Because anxiety and fear use a large amount of brain resources, Adult Emotional Dependency (AED) massively overwhelms our brainpower thereby reducing our overall performance capabilities in every aspect of life, work, school and sport.
How to terminate Adult Emotional Dependency (AED)?
Adult Emotional Dependency (AED) terminates only if Emotional Self-Reliance is implemented. As soon the missing parental self-reliance models are acquired, Adult Emotional Dependency (AED) ceases and the connected emotional consequences are cleared. The emotional freedom produced by the termination of Adult Emotional Dependency (AED) , provides the ability to transform the needs produced by dependency to the autonomy of choice offered by interdependency; it also frees all the brainpower misused by Adult Emotional Dependency (AED) , which becomes available for high-performance, creativity and happiness.
A fast and natural solution to terminate Adult Emotional Dependency (AED) is offered by the Anxiety Clinic, the basic CognitiveOS Hypnosis® Mind Training program, a proven 13-session ( 3-5 weeks) program, which helps conquer emotional independence and release all unwanted layers of anxiety and fear. By clearing your mind and making inefficient behaviors built around dependency obsolete, your mind will redirect your brainpower towards creating efficient behaviors, performance, self-confidence, efficiency, clarity, and happiness.
In the first 13 sessions, the CognitiveOS Hypnosis® Mind Training program provides an emotional framework that mimics the parental models needed to provide the confidence of self-leadership. Once the framework is in-place and the capacity for self-reliance is engaged, the CognitiveOS Hypnosis® Mind Training guides and trains your mind to clear away unwanted layers of anxiety and fears.
Within a couple of weeks of completing the program, daily feelings of isolation created by dependency are transformed into the ability to relate comfortably and inter-dependently, through the prism of choice and not need, with others. The effect is staggering – the isolation created by dependency is transformed to enjoyable inter-dependent relationships with others - where you finally see and enjoy the world around you without anxiety or fears, acting by choice instead of need. Obsolete behaviors built around dependency thus disappear – allowing the mind to redirect the reclaimed brainpower and use it to achieve higher levels of performance, efficiency and happiness in every area of your life.
Terminate Adult Emotional Dependency (AED) will allow you to:
- Become emotionally self-sufficient and independent.
- Transform dependency to interdependency.
- Enhance strengths and confidence – establishing leadership in the professional and personal life.
- Clear the real cause of addictions – taking control over life’s events.
- Manage successfully thoughts, feelings and emotions.
- Enhance creative, academic, artistic and athletic performances.
- Spark attraction – experiencing fulfilling, happy and balanced relationships.
- Clear procrastination, getting things done – achieving life-long goals.
- Free your natural powers – gaining efficiency and success in every aspects of life.
- Establish an efficient spirit-mind alignment – accessing unconditional happiness.
- Fully capitalize on the therapeutic and self-development work done in the past, and the future efforts invested in personal development.
You can now experience the CognitiveOS Hypnosis® Mind Training program in the comfort of you home, with the Anxiety Clinic Virtual Reality mobile app. Read more...
“Before I found Luca Bosurgi, I had been on the warpath of finding understanding. The truth. The reason for all of this. Self-help books, yoga, new dance classes, becoming vegan, meditation, channeling light-workers… you name it. I had it all. All of the answers. Everything was making more sense to me, the world seemed clearer. But how I felt, was absolutely miserable. While one side of me, had all of the answers, the other side just kept telling me that I couldn’t possibly be good enough, smart enough, or wise enough to ever feel the true meaning of love, self-leadership, and power. Everyday you wake up ready to take on the world, with new ideas, trying your best to do new things to give to your life some meaning. However, something always keeps you from appreciating every second of the day. Maybe your haircut is terrible and your late for an audition. Maybe you had a great lunch with your friend, but now you have to go back to an empty apartment. Maybe the kids are screaming too loud and your wife can’t control them. Or maybe you’re addicted to Candy Crush. Either way, it’s always something keeping you from doing what you desire to be doing or the life you dream of living. What if, there was a place and time, when you could actually look at yourself in the mirror and genuinely love every ounce of you, so much that when you look at another human being, its easy to love them too?
I wrote this because this is NOW how I feel after working with the brilliant and talented healer, Luca Bosurgi. Who’s work is not only brilliant, but it transforms your life completely. It’s my theory that his work is so effective is because it comes from an incredibly refreshing place of love. That is why we are all in need of help, therapy, healing, whatever you call it.. We need LOVE! Today I can truly say, life is wonderful and it feels like a gift to be who I really am. I am my best success. In other words. If you really want to become a more wonderful human being, then you shouldn’t hesitate to go to his website and read about his work. Make the change you have been longing for in your life.” Destiny Roger – Musical Dancer/Producer