Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Bosurgi Mind Fitness Method® program?
What are the typical results of this method?
By guiding my clients to improve their spiritual alignment and life’s decisions, detox their minds, balance their instincts and terminate Adult Emotional Dependency, I help them to free a large amount of misused brainpower. This is then automatically re-assigned to enhance constructive priorities, including:
• Becoming emotionally self-sufficient and independent.
• Managing successful thoughts, feelings and emotions.
• Enhancing strength and confidence – establishing leadership in both professional and personal life.
• Establishing an efficient spirit-mind alignment – accessing unconditional happiness.
• Clearing the real cause of addictions – taking control of life’s events.
• Excelling creative, academic, artistic and athletic performance.
• Sparking attraction – experiencing fulfilling, happy and balanced relationships.
• Clearing procrastination, getting things done – achieving life-long goals.
• Freeing the natural powers – gaining efficiency and success in every aspects of life.
What symptoms does the Bosurgi Mind Fitness Method® program resolves?
By training my clients’ self-leadership and self-emotional fulfillment, I help them to establish emotional self-reliance, transforming dependency into interdependency, and needs into choices. This automatically clears all the symptoms related to the ‘need for others’ as a source of emotional fulfillment, as well as false unconscious believes or the consequences of traumatic events:
Fear of experiencing:
Belief in the need for:
• External leadership and validation
• Over-giving to being a ‘pleaser’
• Accepting abuse to get affection
• Social anxiety
• Chronic insecurity
• Confused identity
• Being a fraud and a failure
• Being a child in a world of adults
• Perpetual neediness and self-focus
• Resentment for the lack of external leadership and support
And the by-products:
• Loss of spirit-mind connection
• Panic attacks
• Chronic anger
• Unwarranted fears
• An inferiority complex
• Antisocial tendencies
• Emotional and spiritual numbness
• Borderline personality
• Loneliness and solitude
• Dependency in relationships
• Unsuccessful personal life and relationships
• Unfulfilled artistic and professional aspirations
What is Anxiety?
Anxiety is a natural and healthy feeling used by the mind to prevent troubles. This means that if your mind identifies an approaching, potentially unsafe situation, it will activate anxiety to compel you to avoid the situation or do something about it. The problem comes if you can’t identify an efficient solution fast enough. At that point, anxiety may escalate to fear, triggering Cortisol, the fight or flight hormone. This locks your thinking in a frantic search for possible options to a situation that is not there yet or may not have available solutions. If this painful process is protracted over time, it may degenerate into obsessive, exhausting and debilitating loops. If you are not in a war-zone or in a hostile jungle, 95% of the process of anxiety is redundant. If you can show your mind that most of the danger it perceives is not real, your mind will limit its anxiety to extreme and justified situations.
What is Adult Emotional Dependency (AED)?
How many clients have experienced the method?
Over 4,000 in the last 25 years.
How many of them gained the expected results?
My success rate has improved from 40-60% in 2006 to over 95% in the last 4 years.
With how many sessions?
These are statistics based on clients that have completed at least 13 sessions.
How is it possible to obtain long lasting results with just 13 Bosurgi Mind Fitness Method® sessions?
The method obtains these results in such a short time because it uses a proprietary language delivered to the mind in an environment of deep relaxation. This provides the mind the clarity required to embrace self-reliance at the perceptional level. As soon as self-reliance is established, the mind removes unwanted emotional restrains and consequently operates new behavioral choices – archiving obsolete ‘dependent’ behaviors and learning positive emotionally independent responses. Working at the level of perception is much faster then to try modifying behaviors, which is the focus of most therapies.
What do you consider to be a success?
When my clients embrace self-reliance, interrupt AED, boost positive behavioral choices and report results that exceed their expectations.
Why weren’t you able to help all of your clients?
The Bosurgi Mind Fitness Method® always provides some level of benefit. However, people who are in poor physical shape, who lack personal motivation, or who have suffered from some form of brain impairment typically achieve less dramatic results. In the last few years, I’ve refined the method further and have also become stricter in the initial screening process. This allows me to serve those who will gain the most value from this process.
I’m a special case, would you be able to help me?
Most of my clients consider themselves special cases. We can determine the suitability of the method for your requirements when we meet in person or via phone.
After how many sessions should I expect to see results?
Usually after the 4th session.
How many sessions do you recommend?
The first 13 sessions are essential for normalizing the instinctual side of the mind. When this is successfully completed, we can capitalize on your new perception of life, to enhance the results obtained and optimize areas of your behavioral system. The number of sessions required for the further programs depends on your age, program selected and specific requirements.
How do the first 13 sessions differ?
Each session of the Bosurgi Mind Fitness Method® basic program has a specific purpose and each prepares the ground for the next:
Sessions 1: Anamnesis and 1st session
- After an initial conversation about your symptoms and important life events, the 1st session will ease your mind into the program introducing you to your unconscious mind and to the first CognitiveOS Hypnosis® Mind Training technique used to release reactive anxiety and fear.
Sessions 2-3: Release of Anxiety and Fear
- These 2 sessions help your mind release unwanted anxiety and fear. This vital initial step aims to reduce the inefficient activity of your brain, freeing brainpower required to progress with the therapy.
Sessions 4-7: Releasing Dependency Behaviors
- Sessions 4 to 7 help your mind accept and embrace what is natural and long past due emotional self-reliance. The release of Adult Emotional Dependency is the primary aim of the therapy. I notice substantial changes in most clients during or immediately after this group of sessions.
Sessions 8-10: Building a Framework for Self-Reliance
- These sessions capitalize on the work done, the mind’s new-found willingness to establish and enhance emotional independence. These sessions are crucial to create the framework for all your new self-reliant behaviors – these are then developed and refined in the next months and years through your daily experiences.
Sessions 11-12: Journeys of Forgiveness – Release Self-judgment, Shame, Guilt & Regret – Self-forgiveness and Release Judgment, Blame, Resentment, Anger & Pain and Forgive others.
- The sessions 11-12 focus on the successful processing of your past experiences, associated with yourself and to others. The aim is to remove negative emotional attachments with the past. This process frees furthermore misused brainpower and enhances your relationship with yourself and with the relevant people of your past.
Sessions 13: Release anxiety and fears
- The last session completes the therapy where it started: with the release of lingering unwanted anxiety and fear – finalizing the basic course.
We all have different personalities and issues. So, how can standardized journeys fit all of your clients?
The structural and instinctual side of the mind operates in a very similar way in most people. Therefore, I am able to apply the same basic methodology for all of my clients. During the second part of the process, however, I enhance the focus on the specific behavioral modifications required by each client. The standardization of the Bosurgi Mind Fitness Method® program has been fundamental to its development and refinement, and has enabled me to provide the high level of success my clients’ experience.
Do you work with clients addicted to alcohol or drugs?
The Bosurgi Mind Fitness Method® program helps clients to heal the causes of their addictions – not the physical and psychological dependency. Therefore, I only accept clients after they have completed rehab, and/or are able to deal with the compulsive side of their addictions.
Which method of payment do you accept?
Credit Cards, Check, Cash, PayPal or Vemno
Do you take insurances?
I don’t take insurance. However, some of my clients have been able to obtain health insurance reimbursement for my services.
Who am I?
You are NOT your mind or your body. You are the owner of your life equipment. If you lead and fulfill your mind needs of love, protection, validation and guidance, as well as your body needs of healthy food end exercise, your life will be balanced, successful and happy.
What is the mind?
The mind is the ‘software’ that promotes and regulates each function and action of our body – from the reproduction and reconstruction of our cells, to digestion and distribution of nourishment, to our voluntary and involuntary movements, to all our behaviors, etc. The mind’s requests are then processed and implemented by the brain in the appropriate areas of the body. This extraordinarily sophisticated operation is occurring 24/7, from the day of our birth to the day of our death, and most of us will never know much about it.
Your mind is perfect, naturally healthy and constantly tries to give you the best possible service. Everything that your mind does, including anxiety, drinking or depression, are the best options that your mind identifies to protect you, or to keep you going. In fact, I don’t believe a broken or a wicked mind exists; a confused mind might make wrong choices, but always with good intention, thinking that it’s acting in your best interest. As soon your mind discovers and embraces better options, it will substitute the old inefficient choices with healthier and more efficient solutions.
What is the difference between the mind and the brain?
As stated, the mind is the software responsible for every aspect of our physical, emotional and psychological life. The brain is the hardware – the essential tool to process and execute the mind’s requests. To take your computer as an example, the box with the processor, motherboard, drives and interfaces are your brain; the operating system and all the applications that are installed in it are your mind. If the brain is altered or damaged, the mind’s processes are limited or impeded. This is why we need to protect our brain at all costs, avoiding physical shocks, drugs, alcohol and all sorts of intoxicants that can slow down, confuse or damage our central computer.
Will I remember the meditation?
Yes, you will.
What are the possible dangers or side effects?
You may feel a bit tired after the first couple of meditations; this is due to the reprogramming work being performed by your mind. However, there have been no reported adverse side effects to the Bosurgi Mind Fitness Method® programs.
Are the sessions confidential?
Yes, my clients’ records are kept in strictly confidentiality.
How long have you been practicing?
Over 25 years
Are you from Italy?
After achieving success as an investment banker, why did you decide to become a therapist?
For two decades, I divided my life between my healing mission and the world of banking. I then sold my business (in 2006) and moved to Los Angeles to establish the Mind Fitness™ school and my private practice.
During the last twelve years, I have greatly refined my understanding of the mind and adjusted my method accordingly. It is this that has allowed me to achieve a 95% success rate in the last four years. I’m now ready to offer this new form of therapy to a much wider audience.
My overall goal is to help create an interdependent society of people who are centered in being – rather than in trying to be; on choosing – rather than being chosen; and on our authentic identities instead of the false ones we cultivate to mirror external expectations in hopes of winning the approval of others.
I’d like to progress, what should I do next ?
You are welcome to book a free, one-on-one introduction/assesment with me by phone/FaceTime. I’m looking forward meeting you!