CognitiveOS Hypnosis® Online Programs
Welcome to the CognitiveOS Hypnosis® online programs. In the comfort and ‘safety’ of your home, you can now experience the 13-session CognitiveOS Hypnosis® course. Luca Bosurgi, the creator of CognitiveOS Hypnosis®, will personally guide you through a self-reparenting process that combines life coaching with awake hypnosis* in a group setting. This is the groundbreaking program that has already helped thousands to clear Adult Emotional Dependency (AED), to reduce or clear unchartered anxiety, depression, alcohol and drug abuse - to boost confidence, self-love and self-esteem, and to find efficiency and joy of life.
*Awake hypnosis operates on a higher level of the Theta brain-waves, keeping you awake and in control at all time.
The CognitiveOs Hypnosis® online program
The program will provide to you:
- An interactive process to help you establish self-parenting, where you will become the leader and the emotional provider of your body and mind. This is key to a healthy and efficient mind.
- Groundbreaking knowledge about your mind.
- Life coaching about thoughts and emotions management, social positioning, identity, relationships etc.
- Sessions in 'awake hypnosis', to help you migrate the new acquired knowledge from your logic to your unconscious, clear traumas, remove false fear and establish new behaviors.
The next CognitiveOS Hypnosis® online course will start in July -August 2020, keep tuned!
- Starting day: TBD
- Time: 2pm PT
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Tuition fees: $20 (each session)
- Max students: 25
- Online platform: Zoom.
- first 2 sessions ($40) prepaid as deposit and to secure your spot - this deposit is not refundable.
- further sessions paid individually before attendance
Venmo @ https://venmo.com/Luca-Bosurgi
About CognitiveOS Hypnosis®
CognitiveOS Hypnosis® helps to establish and increase emotional self-reliance by addressing the root-causes of anxiety, leading to enhanced personal powers, confidence, performance and success in every aspect of life.
By significantly reducing or clearing the limiting effects of negative emotional issues or trauma, CognitiveOS Hypnosis® produces emotional freedom and empowerment in place of:
- Alcohol and Drug addiction
- Social anxiety or fear of being judged
- Rejection and abandonment
- Adult Emotional Dependency (AED)
- Panic attacks and unwarranted fears
- Feeling overwhelmed, tired and poor performance
- Being a people ‘pleaser’ and neediness
- Self-doubt or poor confidence
- Dependency in relationships or loneliness
- Emotional and spiritual numbness
Author, visionary, and inspirational speaker, Luca Bosurgi, DHyp, MBSCH, CH is an Italian mind-trainer specialized in anxiety, a highly experienced life and spiritual coach, and a master board-certified and licensed hypnotherapist.
Luca is the creator of CognitiveOS Hypnosis®, the pioneering mind-healing and training program, which has helped thousands overcome anxiety, gain self-esteem, attain their goals, and find happiness.
For over two decades, Mr. Bosurgi has guided clients – including accomplished artists, successful professionals, high-level executives, professional athletes, and entrepreneurs – in embracing high-performing, anxiety-free lives. Read more…
Each 60 minutes group session includes an interactive presentation, Q&A and about 20 minutes awake hypnosis. Headphones are required.
Sessions 1: Anamnesis and Release of Reactive Anxiety and Fear I
• After an initial conversation where you will meet Luca Bosurgi and your co-students, the 1st session will ease your mind into the CognitiveOS Hypnosis® program introducing you to your unconscious mind and to the first CognitiveOS Hypnosis® technique used to release reactive anxiety and fear.
Sessions 2-3: Release of Reactive Anxiety and Fear II -III
• These 2 sessions help your mind release unwanted anxiety and fear. This vital initial step aims to reduce the inefficient activity of your brain, freeing brainpower required to progress with the mind training.
Sessions 4-7: Releasing of Proactive Anxiety & Fear - Adult Emotional Dependency (AED)
• Sessions 4 to 7 help your mind accept and embrace what is natural and long past due emotional self-reliance. The release of Adult Emotional Dependency is one of the main steps of the basic training. I notice substantial changes in most clients during or immediately after this group of sessions.
Sessions 8-10: Building a Framework for Self-Reliance
• These sessions capitalize on the mind's new-found willingness to establish and enhance emotional independence. These sessions are crucial to create the framework for your new self-reliant behaviors.
Sessions 11-12: Journeys of Forgiveness - Release Self-judgment, Shame, Guilt & Regret - Self-forgiveness and Release Judgment, Blame, Resentment, Anger & Pain and Forgive others.
• The sessions 11-12 focus on the successful processing of your past experiences, associated with yourself and to others. The aim is to remove negative emotional attachments with the past. This process frees furthermore misused brainpower and enhances your relationship with yourself and with the relevant people of your past.
Sessions 13: Release of Reactive anxiety and fears
• The last session completes the basic program, focusing on the release of lingering unwanted anxiety and fear.