Each session of the Mind Fitness™ has a specific purpose and each prepares the ground for the next.
Release Adult Emotional Dependency (ADE) program – 12 sessions:
Sessions 1: Anamnesis and 1st session
• After an initial conversation about your symptoms and important life events, the 1st session will ease your mind into the Bosurgi Method program with a highly relaxing and invigorating meditation.
Sessions 2-3: Release of Anxiety and Fear
• These 2 sessions help your mind release unwanted anxiety and fear. This vital initial step aims to reduce the inefficient activity of your brain, freeing brainpower required to progress with the therapy.
Sessions 4-6: Releasing Dependency Behaviors
• Sessions 4 to 6 help your mind accept and embrace what is natural and long past due emotional self-reliance. The release of Adult Emotional Dependency is the primary aim of the therapy. I notice substantial changes in most clients during or immediately after this group of sessions.
Sessions 7-9: Building a Framework for Self-Reliance
• These sessions capitalize on the work done, the mind’s new-found willingness to establish and enhance emotional independence. These sessions are crucial to create the framework for all your new self-reliant behaviors – these are then developed and refined in the next months and years through your daily experiences.
Sessions 10-11: Journeys of Forgiveness – Release Self-judgment, Shame, Guilt & Regret – Self-forgiveness and Release Judgment, Blame, Resentment, Anger & Pain and Forgive others.
• The sessions 10-11 focus on the successful processing of your past experiences, associated with yourself and to others. The aim is to remove negative emotional attachments with the past. This process frees furthermore misused brainpower and enhances your relationship with yourself and with the relevant people of your past.
Sessions 12: Release anxiety and fears
• The last session completes the therapy where it started: with the release of lingering unwanted anxiety and fear – finalizing the course .
Update Memory Bank and Behavioral System program – 1 session every 3 years of age :
This is a program that updates the perception of your past experiences, according to the current emotional and intellectual maturity. This subliminal process clears emotional traumas, capitalizes on past experiences, updates behavioral models and creates new spiritual and practical life tools.